Tuesday, November 9, 2010

*new dress*no money

As i'm an only child i never had the chance to borrow clothes or shoes from an older sister!
I was used to grab or steal things from my mom's wardrobe and try them on in front of the mirror!
But suddenly i found the 'big sister' i always wanted!
She's my mom's best friend..a woman who has lived in the USA and has an amazingly strange and almost extraordinary sense of style!
She made me think i got a sis when she gave me as a present a vintage dress from her own wardrobe!
It was like a domestic giveaway that i really appreciated!




I'm not that kind of retro girl so i'm not sure i'm gonna wear it as it is.
Maybe i'll crop it a little and use it as a long floral skirt or a shirt!
Anyway i really enjoy having a piece like this among my clothes!

photos by Muki

4 comments:

  1. Teleio! Forese to na doume pos sou peftei k an thes na sou pw kamia idea...

    ReplyDelete
  2. με ενα κοντυμα,και τα μανικια να φυγουν για να γινει αμανικο θα ειναι κομπλε!Και με το κομματι π θα κοψεις απ κατω ντυνεις ενα μικρο φακελο π δν σου αρεσει ή κανεις ενα τοπ πολυ κιουτ :)
    Θησαυρος η ντουλαπα της μαμας αν κρινω απ αυτο το φορεμα!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mhn to kopseis, einai krima! Val'to me mia poly fardia zwnh corset kai tha einai yperoxo!

    ReplyDelete

share your own story..