Sunday, September 19, 2010

D.I.Y pendant

Carrie Bradshaw may have been the pioneer of do-it-yourself jewellery
when she turned the engagement ring (from Aidan) into a pendant..
but yes! we can do it too but in a different way!





















after fumbling for a while my jewel-box i decided to enrich one of my pendants
by using a bracelet!
the only thing i had to do..
was to get the bracelet through the chain and buckle it up!

photos by Muki











if you are more like minimalistic chic..
you can remove the main charm and
replace it just with the bracelet!
so the options are two.. choose yours!


4 comments:

  1. ooooh! me aresi me aresi...bravo girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panta xairomai na anakalyptw kainouries kai talantouxes ellhnides bloggers! Ta filia mou, following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frosaki polla polla thx! *kiss!

    Kataifaki thx episis!;)

    ReplyDelete

share your own story..